aCCESS mISS hUMBLEBEE’S aCADEMY
Miss Humblebee’s Academy is an award-winning, online and offline curriculum that prepares children ages 2 to 6 for kindergarten. Through Mesa K-Ready and the Mesa Library, Miss Humblebee’s Academy is free for all Mesa Library cardholders. Follow the steps below to get a library card and sign up for your free Miss Humblebee’s account.
- Obtain a library card from any Mesa Public Library location. All residents of Mesa and Maricopa County are eligible for a library card from Mesa Public Library. Bring a photo ID and proof of address.
- After obtaining a library card, visit the “Resources for Children” page on the Library’s website.
- Click on the Miss Humblebee’s Academy icon.
- Two options will appear: Create an account or use as a guest. To track your child’s progress with the lessons, you must create an account with Miss Humblebee’s Academy. As a guest user, no information will be saved about your child’s progress.
- Fill out the form to create an account. If you have multiple children using Miss Humblebee’s Academy, you can add each child’s name under your parent/caregiver account and will be able to track each child’s progress with the software.
- Once the accounts are created, click on the “Get Started” button and you will see an avatar for your child. Click on the avatar to begin a skills assessment for your child.
- After the assessment, children will be able to choose lessons, listen to music and play games.